Please read through our policies to ensure the best and seamless experience.
1. Choji Omakase starts at 6:30pm sharp. Please arrive 15mins before to ensure the best dining experience.
2. As Choji Omakase is a themed creative experience, we will not be able to change the menu for any dietary or allergy requirements. This is also due to the potential traces of allergens in the supplied ingredients and in the work environment.
3. $100 booking pre-authorisation per person required for each individual booking. This amount is not charged and will only be charged when customers cancel less than 48 hours in advance.
4. Pre-authorisation on card is only charged if booking is cancelled within 48 hours of booking unless extenuating circumstances accepted by the Manager. This includes a reduction of numbers in booking.
5. All major credit/ debit cards and cash are accepted. Please note that there will be a surcharge of 1.5% for all credit/ debit cards. An additional 10% surcharge also applies if the date booked falls on a public holiday.
6. Dress Code Policy: Smart Casual. We ask that you please refrain from wearing sports clothing or beachwear, including sleeveless t-shirts and flip-flops.
7. BYO is available for Wine only at $60 per 700ml Btl. Sake's and Spirits are strictly not permitted.
8. The same menu option shall apply to all group members once booking has been confirmed. Due to seasonal availability and demand, certain set menu, a la carte menu and wine list items and prices may be subject to change without notice.
9. We reserve the right to remove or have removed any patron from the premises behaving in an irresponsible manner. We take all care but assume no responsibility for the loss or damage to any property belonging to the client or their guests.
10. The customer will be charged for any damage to Choji’s Venue, property, guests or its staff’s property incurred by guests or friends of guests within the booking.
11. All seating requests will be taken into consideration but are not guaranteed.
12. As advised by the NSW Government Public health and safety orders, everyone dining in at Choji Yakiniku will require to show proof of double vaccination upon arrival. We appreciate your understanding and compliance.